The Great Lakes Wellhead, Inc. Mission
To provide the highest quality service by continuous improvement and through the skillfulness of our most valuable asset – OUR EMPLOYEES.
Goals And Expectations
- Strive to reach our goal of zero accidents.
- Continually improve upon the processes that directly or indirectly lead us to our goal of zero accidents.
- All injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable.
- NO job is so important that we cannot take the time to do it safely.
- Safety compliance is a condition of employment.
- If we have an accident we will handle it in as prompt and as professional as possible.
- Strive to maintain employee retention. Minimize turnover.
- Focus on the continuous improvement of our work processed as an organization and as individuals in the areas of safety, protecting the environment, quality, integrity, caring for our employees and responding to their needs, as well as that of the customer’s
- Provide the resources necessary to insure the highest quality service.
- Treat our employees as our most valuable asset.
- Insure that they are properly trained and know our expectations as well as that of the customer.
- Earn and maintain customer and public trust and respect through open communication with them and each other.
- Reflect fairness, respect and the highest quality standards of ethical conduct.
- Educate and insure that we do not pollute the environment.
- Provide the resources required to protect the environment.
- Demonstrate genuine concern for the environment through our actions.